Thursday, March 24, 2005
Shrinking Room
My bedroom is getting smaller and smaller. It is not just because I am miserable living at home with my parents, but it is also because I am filling it with more things. My brother's dart-board cabinet takes up a small amount of space in the corner of my room. I have a full size bed, a large desk, a bowflex, a TV armoire, an endtable I was working on, and now I'm filling it with new files and forms for the new job. It feels like the walls are beginning to close in. The room is messy, which could be a major reason I'm feeling the pressure of the walls. Although, I think I did get a lateral filing cabinet for free! Yes, I am excited about that. That will organize some of the mess, and hopefully lower the wall pressure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment