Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Last Vacation

On my last vacation, we went to Florida. Did you know that beaches have white sand? Can you tell that I spent too much time at Holly Beach? Well, we had a blast in Florida, from what I remember. I did hit my head on something, and I still have the scar to prove it. Needless to say, I was looking HOT! I knew I looked good, so I wore my bikini. Just take a look below. I'm the shorter guy, and my brother is the taller one.



Whoa! Yeah, it's been a while since I've been on vacation. I'm not sure exactly when this was taken, but it was in 1982. I was 2 years old. That's why I only remember a few things. It's not because I drank too much.

Yeah, I live the exciting life. I haven't been on vacation in forever, and I'm home on a Saturday night. Actually, I haven't done anything on the weekend in over a month. I guess I should find some better friends.

1 comment:

beth hintze said...

Well, if you would actually agree to do something with the friends that you DO have from time to time, maybe you wouldn't be sitting at home alone! I know, I know...the $$$. I can completely understand...just wanted to tease anyway!