After speaking with Christina today, from SPL, I decided that today was beginning a new day. I am no longer living with the drama that I left at SPL. Sure, I am still going to keep in touch with the great friends that I left behind, but the many bad memories will be forgotten in a far away place.
Today, I attended the first agent's meeting at the Knights of Columbus. It gave me an insight on what was to be expected. This agency performs on the "WHALE done" method. Using "WHALE done" is when you are caught doing something good and rewarded for such efforts. It encourages a positive working environment, and it allows everyone to become closer working partners. Also, it is a great tool to use in relationships with friends, significant others, and children.
The opposite of "WHALE done" is the "GOTcha" method. This is that we are typically accustomed to when our bosses or loved ones only approach us when something goes wrong. It can make a negative environment and fear of interaction.
Today, at the meeting, they gave out three "WHALE done" awards, something in sealed envelops, and lottery tickets. Along with all the business related topics, we also discussed trips that I am supposed to be taking to New Haven, Connecticut, Ireland, the company picnic, and some upcoming balls and banquets. I can tell that I love this job already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment