
Washing and waxing a vehicle takes a good amount of time, so it gave me a chance to think about many things. Of course, I couldn't help but think about the insecurities I have about my new job. I'm assuming that it's natural to have these thoughts. Selling insurance is completely different than anything that I have done. The closest that I have come is waiting tables. I thought about the routine that I will need to stick to everyday when I am on my own, in the new job. I thought about where I need to live!
Finding a new place is usually fun, exciting, and stressful. It's only stressful when you're lease is coming to an end, or you are given a specific time frame to find a new place to live. The latter applies to me, and I am beginning to stress somewhat. Technically, I am unemployed. I ended things at SPL. I have one more paycheck coming to me, but I don't begin my new position until April 1st. It's only two weeks away, but that is still two weeks without an income. I've been watching my pennies closely. I have all my bills paid up, even some for next month, but I cannot help but worry. I was plagued with the "what if's." I put all the facts together, and I am still convinced that everything is going to work out fine.
I am really enjoying staying home so much. I am sure that will grow old soon. The parents usually work on my nerves pretty quickly. Although, I've noticed that I'm not as easily annoyed since I'm not in a job that I hate. So, things are looking up.







No comments:
Post a Comment