Today I decided that I would lay out and get a little darker. So, of course, I went out during the hottest hours that the sun is out, 11:00-13:00. By the way, I wasn't laying out that ENTIRE time.
I was determined to tan my legs because they look so white. Well, now the front of my body is RED. I flipped over and my back is a little pink, but it mostly just tanned. Yeah, I have been in pain all day.
I've been nursing my burn tonight with some Bud Light. It's working well; I'm trying to kill the pain before I go to bed. Oh yeah, and I'm rubbing some after sun gel TID & PRN.
I've been watching KLFY TV10, and for the past week, they have been advertising a special news report: "Fire hydrants. We'll tell you which ones work and which ones don't." Personally, I think that is something that the city should worry about more. They are acting like it's a huge expose. They probably all work, but they were just desparate for a story. I hate that station. In addition, To Lori Meaux-Steele: YOU SUCK! I hope you get fired because you are AWFUL! You should write newspaper articles so we don't have to watch you act the ass on television.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am feeling very pococurante with regard to your sunburn because you were laying around while I was having to deal with obnoxious children all day long! :) just kidding, just wanted to use the word! ;)
I too share your contempt for Lori Meaux-Steele. When I was at KLFY I once over heard her say she was thinking of running for mayor of a certain small, acadiana town. I don't think her giant head would fit on political posters though.
Post a Comment