I dropped off an application at World Market today. Of course, not what I want, and no telling when I will even get called for an interview. So, I left there and began to think. Man, it has been so long since I used my brain. It was kinda foggy and full of cobwebs. I was on Kaliste Saloom, and I had a thought! Why should I not just go back to Lafayette's Restaurant? I know the people. I know the menu. I know the computer system, and I can go back with all the seniority that I had when I left! Perfect! Plus, I can get paid the day I start, since servers take home cash at the end of every shift. That's it; I have made my decision.
Kelly text messaged me tonight from the Kenny Chesney/Gretchen Wilson concert...where I was supposed to be. Ahh...I wish I could have heard her sing "When I Think About Cheatin'' live. I will see them BOTH again, at some point in time. I'm making a vow to that.

Tonight was the last episode of Nashville Star. The winner of the show was Erika Jo. I was pulling for her the entire time, so I was pumped (for her). She's an 18 year old, high school senior. She just went to her prom last weekend, and tomorrow morning her new single "I Break Things" is being released. Wow! That must be so exciting. I'm trying out for Nashville Star next year.







1 comment:
You'll be a Great Nashville Star! Then you can MEET Gretchen. I wish you coulda been there too. It was AWESOME! KXKC read my review on the air. I emailed it to your buddy Renee. Kel
Post a Comment