I spent most of my day at Cypress's. I am doing the job that she left me with, which is cleaning and fixing up her house. I like doing it because it gets me out of my parents' house. Anything to get me out of here is a treat. I cannot wait to see the look on her face when she gets back.
I watched "White Chicks" tonight. Funny movie! "Oh my God, I am about to have a 'B.F.'"
On my way back home, I was driving through Scott, Louisiana. I was doing a little over the speed limit, and apparently I "disregarded" a stop sign. I saw the headlights of what looked like a Crown Victoria behind me, so I let off the gas. It WAS a cop, and he ended up flashing his blue lights at me and pulling me over.
I was so upset. I wasn't going that much over the speed limit, and I just wanted to go home. I was nervous. I just got in an accident that was my fault, and I didn't want to have another ticket on my record. I gave him my license, and he went back to his car. I was beside myself. He came back to me, handed me my license, and said to slow it down and be more attentive. "Thank you very much, sir!" I have NEVER been let off in my LIFE! I have been stopped a few times, and I got a ticket every time. If I add up all the traffic tickets that I have received, not counting parking tickets, I have had 5 tickets. I am in disbelief. I thought that getting let off was some kind of urban legend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment