Whenever I want to shed the gut, I turn to tuna. That is just what I did today. Back in the day, mom always made tuna-fish sandwiches. More than likely, it was because it is cheap. That's another good reason to eat it. She would make it with eggs and mayo. YUM! I loved it, for some odd reason.
Well, I have tweaked it slightly, and I made my own recipe. I'm going to share it with you, whether you care or not. I substitute the mayo with plain non-fat yogurt. Keep the eggs. I add dill relish and minced garlic. Season to taste. I like everything spicy, so that's how I have mine.
To keep with the theme, I eat it on wheat bread with reduced fat cheese. Tomatoes are good too because they speed up your metabolism. The cancer-fighting lycopene doesn't hurt either.
Since it is the first of the month, let us take a moment to reflect on how lucky we are. You and I could both be standing in the welfare line getting a free hand-out from the state. Instead, we are slaving at our jobs for low wages. Ahh...how I have been blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment