
ERICA! Welcome to the half-way-to-fifty club! Erica and I have been friends since we had the same 7th grade homeroom, Ms. Cormier. I think that was back in 1992. DAMN...we'z getting old. Sorry that we picked at that dress that you were wearing. I hope you're over it now.
This picture was taken on a night that we were at Bennigan's. I had a few 2 for 1's and you ended up having to drive my Mazda back to your condo. That was ONE of MANY nights that you had to take care of me. "I'm doing good, huh?" Lord-day...I must have been crazy. Thanks for all of the good times.
Now look at you...all grown up, married with a family in the making. That's exciting!
I need to get invited to see your new house one day. I'll talk to you again soon. Hope you had fun at your mom's today, and I hope that you're not starting to feel too OLD.
OH, and I almost forgot, thanks Beth. Erica is on the left, and her sister-in-law, Amber, is the girl on the right. I wasn't even thinking of that because I know who Erica is, and everyone else should as well, right??







No comments:
Post a Comment