At UL-Lafayette, she is studying Environmental and Sustainable Resources, and this is right up her alley. She is excited and nervous all at the same time. She doesn't really know what to expect, so it's: "expect the worst, hope for the best."
Amber and I rode to the airport together to see our good friend off. Also, we had to keep her company until her flight left.

This is me, Amber, and Cypress sitting outside Lafayette Regional Aiport looking real cool. Especially when you're holding your own camera. A sure shot to capture the double chin.

No trip for Cypress is complete without her kermit.

Before she left for her flight, Cypress's family arrived at the airport to wish her well. Here is Cypress with her mom. They are so alike. This is the first time that I have met her mom. I like her.

The whole family, Jake, Cypress, Mom, and Jeremy.
Well Cypress, I am sad that you're gone. By now, you are in Cali. I hope that everything will go well. I miss you. I'll do my best to keep everything together at your house while you're gone. I'll see you in August.







No comments:
Post a Comment