Tonight I was watching PrimeTime Live on ABC, while I was catching up on both Beth's and Jessica's blogs. They were doing a special report on miracle drugs. First on the list were study drugs. This really caught my attention, since I have a perscription for such a drug. I took it while I was in college, but I have not taken it since. These medications do work, but the main concern is that kids will not be able to stop taking them and become dependent.
Also on the report was a pill that may be the fountain of youth. Results seem to work, and they expect to add 40% to the human life span. Talk about overpopulation! There is no evidence that supports that you will live longer.
On the list to attack, were the male enhancement drugs. They don't work.
During a commercial break, I went to fix myself some fat free ice cream. I see that mom and dad are watching some show on the WB, and it perked my interest. It is a show about guys, apparently in their late twenties, who have never been on a date or have even had "relations." It's actually pretty funny. The girls on the show appear to be stupid blondes, and the guys are dorks. This show is supposed to bring them together. RIGHT...that's going to happen. If anything, maybe the guys will finally leave their parents' basement and be social after this is all over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment