Attention: This post contains adult or sexually explicit material. Viewer's descretion is advised.
Mom and dad went to the casino tonight, so I had the house to myself. It was great. I love being alone. I went to WalMart, running, then came home and ate what I wanted to eat. It's like a breath of fresh air. Actually, it is almost like I have my own life. Imagine that!
Kevin got home kind of late, and we ended up talking about all kinds of stuff. The beginning of the conversation started with how I'm miserable with my job, and how I haven't heard anything from Baker-Hughes yet. By the way, I'm quite discouraged.
To make a long story short, Kevin tells me: "You don't know what I had to admit to the other day, huh?" Not knowing, I say, "no."
Kevin has a new girlfriend. Obviously, they did the big nasty. Well, this girl "squirts." In other words, she ejaculates. He proceeds to let me know that they were doing in the other night, and she really wet everything. Now, keep in mind, he is doing this in his momma's house and in his twin bed. She wet his duvet...it soaked through his duvet, through the comforter, through the sheets, all the way to the mattress! He slept on the edge of his bed all night, and the next morning it was STILL wet. That's a lot of juice!
When he woked up, he fixed his bed...thinking that if the bed was fixed, mom would not touch it. He also put pillows over the wet spot because it was still wet on top.
Well, mom did notice, and she called him during the day. She saw that he had some wine the night before, and she said, "Well, the wine relaxed you boy?" She assumed that he pissed in the bed while he was sleeping!
[I just had to take a small break from typing because I am laughing.]
He never said that he did pee, but he never said that he didn't either. He had to let her believe it was what she thought it was. He can't really tell his mom, "No mom, it's not pee. It's cum!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment