Monday, May 16, 2005

Baton Rouge

Today started like any other. I was bored, and I felt horribly confined to this bedroom. Cypress called, but my shitty cell phone only notified when she left a voicemail. She wanted to go to Baton Rouge to look for equipment, for her trip, so away we went.

It seems like everytime that Cypress and I are on I-10, we encounter wreckless drivers. This time, we met someone that must have been high as a kite. He was driving hanging his head out of the window, and swerving all over the lanes. I managed to say in front of him on the basin bridge. We called 911 and reported him, but I'm sure that they ignored the call. We didn't see him get pulled over. We wanted a show.

She bought some of the stuff that was required, and then we ate at the Olive Garden. We felt like being family, again.

On our way back to Lafayette, we both had gas. It's funny how when you fart in a car, and the opposite person rolls down the window...all the bad air goes in their direction. That's why I kept my window up because I am evil like that. I laughed so hard that I thought I was going to blow chunks on the windshield.

No comments: