Thursday, May 05, 2005

In Yo Face

While I was on the phone with Kelly, I was constantly distracted by all of the Killdeers in the yard. By the way, those are birds, and they are also considered Plovers. So, I thought it would be interesting to take a picture of their eggs.


They like to make their nests in the ground. They are very camouflaged, but also susceptible to predators. This is in our driveway, and I put the big clumps of mud around the nest so that we wouldn't run over it.

I pulled a green shirt out tonight to go running, and look what I found!


Isn't this a horrible picture? It's nasty but I decided to share anyway. I saw Jan Smith tonight at the track. She has a tattoo that says "Brown Sugar." I think that's a hot tattoo for a black girl.

Today has been a blast from the past. I started out by interviewing at the first place that I have ever worked, and this evening I pull a shirt out of my closet that I bought in high school but never wore because it was so ugly. THEN, I see Jan at the track. This totally reeks of awesomeness.

No comments: