Tonight was another great episode of both Desparate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. Previews were given in anticipation of the season finale of D.H. It looks very interesting, and I will be tuned in. Cliffhangers are great and irritating, but will it even come close to the all-time cliffhanger from Dallas?
I am constantly wondering if what I do is enough. Meaning, am I burning calories and fat by exercising, and how much? Knowing the amount of calories that you are burning will help you adjust your caloric intake. I found a website that tells me just that: www.thefitclub.com
Lately, mom has been preparing meals that she believes to be lower in fat. Also, I found some Dove--Dark Chocolate candies. Within the wrapper, I found a message: "Dare to love completely." It's working! After eating, I vomited and I was not hungry anymore. I am going to be so sexy.
A story tonight on KATC reported what I have known to be true, and more people need to take notice to what Dr. Nickerson says: "Those who are more active, are less likely to suffer back problems."
By the way, if anyone cannot get in touch with me by my cell phone number. I am probably at home. I have no bars when I am home these days. I don't know what's up with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment