Every summer before school started, Mom, Kevin, and myself would always go shopping for "school clothes." We would buy shoes, shirts, and pants for the new school year.
I will never forget one trip that we took to Maison Blanche, now known as Foley's. (I find the new name to be really gross.) Anyway, we were walking out of the store, back into the mall, and we spotted a female with her female friend at the men's cologne counter. She was wearing a blue jean mini skirt, and she had her friend looking out for her. Well, she grabbed a bottle of Safari by Ralph Lauren, and sprayed it UP her skirt!
Kevin made the comment: "She must have been smelling fonky up there." I can't figure out exactly why she wanted to spray men's cologne all over her womanhood. Was it that she wanted to smell like a man had been all over that, or did she want her boyfriend to think that another man had been all over that? I guess that will remain one of those unsolved mysteries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Another awesome thought by Jack "Brian" Handy. Heh...
Post a Comment