I love to sleep in bad weather. Actually, I am fascinated by storms. This morning, I was lying in bed, and I heard the thunder rumbling and the rain tapping the ground as it rolled off the roof of the house. It was comforting.
We really needed the rain. Crops were suffering, and the ground was cracking. I went walking in the yard, two weeks ago, and I could hear the grass crunch as I stepped. It is supposed to rain again in the morning. I get to snuggle in my bed and listen again. Now, I'm excited to go to bed.
If it rains all day, I'm not driving. Although, I'm thinking that it is pointless. I don't want to drive it on wet roads because it is going to get dirty. On the other hand, if I don't drive it tomorrow...and it stays clean, it will get filthy at work the following day. The driveway and parking lot at work is filled with limestone and white dust. In one day, my black car looks like a pile of dirt was dumped on it.
I'll drive it tomorrow, and watch the water dance on the waxed hood. It'll be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Dance water, dance!
Post a Comment