I heard the alarm ring for the first time today in about 2.5 weeks. It is really nice having that natural waking up process. Can't beat it! I feel sorry for everyone who has jobs, income, and an alarm clock.
I met Cypress at 08:45. I was supposed to meet her at 10:00, so I caught her in her PJ's. We ran the roads, and had an AWESOME lunch at Fezzo's in Scott. I had the "Crawfish Festival," and I highly recommend it. (I still have some left for tomorrow.)
I applied at Lafayette City-Parish Government, Drug Emporium, Academy, Albertson's, and Carmike Cinema. I think the crappier the job, the more tedious the job application. Alberton's and WalMart both administer a psychiatric evaluation on the computer. Is it that competitive to work for these companies? The last time I had one of these evaluations is when I applied to be a 911 Operator, and I can understand strict guidelines on that type of occupation.
Well, I arrive home, and I have a call from Cingular Wireless for an interview. FINALLY! Two weeks, and I finally get called for an interview! I would hope so. I applied for 4 jobs with Cingular last night. They must smell my desperation.
I farted in Kevin's face tonight. That's what you get for getting that close. It was priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment