Working in the restaurant, you often encounter strange occurances. More than anything, I met some weirdos working at the Olive Garden. I think it was a great place to go to get out of the trailer.
One day for lunch, we had to sing for a birthday. So we went to this table, which was in "Bianco." (I'm not sure why I remember that.) I did not realize that we were singing "Happy Birthday" to a three-year-old wolf boy. We all busted out laughing. Poor little kid. It's not his fault. It was his stupid mother. He had one bushy eyebrow that went all the way across his forehead, and his hair was cut in a mullet. Some of us couldn't even finish singing. I think I finished, but I laughed the entire time. Little "wolf-boy" was so excited. Pauvre bette.
A frequent visitor was an elderly lady. We called her the Green Baron. Apparently, she was always cold. To "keep warm" she would put her napkin over her shoulders in the back. Personally, that is not the place I would put my napkin to keep warm, but to each his own. Well, and at the Olive Garden, our napkins where green. Thus, I deemed her "The Green Baron."
Another one of our frequent flyers was "Throw Momma." She looked like the old lady from Throw Momma from the Train. She was an old bitch too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment