I have an SPL flashback. Jack "The Back" Warren III, my former supervisor, was fired Friday from SPL! OHHH...how the mighty have fallen. He has been applying for new jobs because SPL sucks more now than when I worked there. Halliburton called to verify his employment, and management called Jack into the office and canned him. Many of us are in disbelief that it did not happen earlier. He never works, and I won't get into how much he does NOT work. I was assured that he will not be missed. I'm just happy that he got fired, but I am a little saddened that he was able to get a job. Oh well, he will have to work for a few days. He does have the gift of gab, so he'll get out of working soon enough. If you want to see his fatness, you can visit him at Reniassance Downtown. Tell him that I sent you.
Also, I have an update on Christy. She is the psycho fat bitch that I worked with for 2 months at SPL. She's pregnant. She hasn't showed up to work for a month because she's on "bedrest." Has anyone heard of being on bedrest if you are just a month and a half pregnant? Most people don't even know that early. Now, she may be unemployed because the only person helping her keep her job was Jack, and now his fat ass is gone. She was a wreck when she found out that she was pregnant. I'm thinking that it isn't for her husband. Remember how she wanted dez nuts? She told me that she was a nympho. I hope the baby is bi-racial so her husband will kick her to the curb immediately.
Here's a new search engine that Nichole told me about. I found my friend York on there that I haven't seen in ages. Check it out: www.zabasearch.com
Also, check out Louisiana native Brittany Spears. Man...she's fucking trash. I'm so honte. Take a look if you dare: http://www.rankortank.com/zzz.htm
OH, and Happy Mother's Day to all my B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That was rude to diss a pregnant chick. My sister got really sick at the beginning of her pregnancy and was ordered bedrest or she'd lose the baby. Most of your posts are funny, this is not.
Post a Comment