Sunday, May 22, 2005

Inspired By Beth

I have a new bike! I have been wanting one, and now, thankfully, I finally have one. I took a ride today. I'm not certain, but I think I rode 10-12 miles. I now know that I need a more comfortable seat because my butt is still hurting. I was in severe pain when I returned home. I want to put a tractor seat on my bike.

After enjoying nature's beauty, I took a walk around the yard and snapped some photos.


Philadendrin's have interesting leaves, and they are a great filler in the garden.


A Lily of the Nile about to bloom.


Here is a purple flower that I thought looked interesting. Oddly enough, I'm not sure of this plant's name.

Anyway, I do the best I can with 1.0 megapixel.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

:-)
I heart your random pics of plants. I do the same thing. Lets share. Yay for nature.

Bee-ryan said...

It's not even close to a pansy.