Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Life Sucks, Then You Die

Lately it seems like life has more valleys than peaks. Today, I was finally able to land a job. BUT WAIT...it's not what you're thinking. I got a job at Albertson's, stocking groceries. Yes, the years that I spent at UL-Lafayette majoring in Biology are sadly wasted. How depressing, my current source of income is from a part-time job making $6.50/hour.

I would have been better off not wasting my time, money, or mental stability.

3 comments:

Dustin said...

Aww, don't worry mister friend. "I know through all the struggle theres a bright road at the end of the tunnel. Now, you should know, whatever your dilemma may be, you'll learn life is worth it. Watch the tables turn." Lalala. Well you know, Albertsons is more profitable than Carmike. The drawbacks is that you can't wear a hot burgandy vest. Although, the interesting fact about these vests are that they are bullet proof. Around November and December when Christmas shoppers can't find what they want at the mall so they come to Carmike armed and dangerous. The vest is the only protection against the vicious folk.

Dustin said...

Before I posted this, your blog said that there was "1 comments." That bothers me so I'm posting again.

Two sodium atoms are flying around a cyclotron. Suddenly the first atom said to the second, `Hey, I think I've just lost an electron.' `Are you sure?' asked the second atom. `Yeah,' said the first, `I'm positive.'

Of course, the real joke is that neither sodium atom could have been
flying around the cyclotron in the first place, unless they were already ionized.

beth hintze said...

Wasn't that what you were making at SPL? ;) Hey, at least you can work on those pecs...and gluts...and abs...etc!